Better business through energy data analytics
The shortest way to generating bottom-line results in the energy market is by making top-level use of consumer and consumption data.
We distinguish two views and offer the possibility to combine them for maximum effectiveness:
- Downstream customer consumption data: start from a consumers energy usage and use disaggregation algorithms to identify where this consumption comes. Our powerful non-intrusive load monitoring approach unveils insights that bring down metering costs and yield possibilities to interact more closely with your customers.
- Upstream customer consumption data: start from whatever consumption data available to you (traditional or smart billing meters, other metering data) and leverage these using a combination of data enrichment, data mining and data visualisation tools. Our energy analytics platform, supported by the world's largest data pioneering company, brings you the possibility to find the right information in huge data sets.
Contact us to learn what added value You Know Watt can bring to your operations.
Energy Data Analysis
We combine consumption data and big data analytics to allow you to:
- Develop demand-side management measures;
- Implement of demand reduction initiatives;
- Increase customer satisfaction levels;
- Generate additional revenues... (click for more)
Non-Intrusive Appliance Load Monitoring (NILM / NIALM)
Identify what electrical appliances are used when and how by analyzing the electrical consumption rather than be submetering them. These capabilities go far beyond the event detection that is possible using, for example, smart meter data. Contact us:
- To add NILM-capabilities to your metering equipment;
- To get a detailed view on your customers usage of energy;
- To benchmark appliance information across your customer base... (click for more)